Friday, October 8, 2010

Taking Multi-Tasking to a New Level

Twas my birthday this week and I had me a little party; nothing special, just drinks with friends at a pub. I lost track of drinks after number 5 but I can hold my shit so it was all good. The same could not be said for a guy I saw on the street as I was heading to the subway. It's not uncommon to see someone puking in the streets at 2am on a Saturday night, but this guy was running down Bleecker Street like he was running for his life, phone to his ear and twisting his head to the side to puke midstride. I could only watch in horror as a couple he was heading straight for froze like deer in headlights. I really thought he was going to knock them over and puke all over them but at the last moment he zigged and they zagged and a major catastrophe was avoided. When I finally caught up to him at the end of the block the poor bastard was still puking.

No comments:

Post a Comment