Monday, November 30, 2009

I escaped...for a while

It's been a few weeks since I've updated the blog, but that's because I managed to escape this cesspool for a few weeks. Good lord did I need to get out here! I was in Punta Mita, Mexico for a week on business, then Syracuse for business/pleasure for a few days, then Massachusetts for Thanksgiving with the family. Punta Mita is a total paradise, even though it was work, my trip was filled with fabulous sunset cocktails, five-star hotel service and even a whale sighting. I got to see much of the Finger Lakes region of New York with my uncle. We had a great time driving from town to town stopping at farm stands for apple butter and cider, sipping apple vodka at a distillery and browsing through charming mom and pop shops. Thanksgiving was full of family food and more food and the obligatory trip to the outlet mall for some shopping. I've put the suitcase away and am staying put for at least a month so fear not! I'll have some horrid crap to write about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment