Friday, October 9, 2009

If I stuff a $20 bill in your mouth will you shut up?


When I was thinking about starting this blog, I was worried I wouldn't have enough to write about on a regular basis. So, I guess I have to thank the woman who woke me up at the ungodly hour of 3:30am today with her screams of "Give me my money! Give me my money! Give me my money! You fucking motherfucker give me my fucking money!" for proving me wrong. She repeated this for 15 minutes straight without pause! With pipes like that she should be selling OxyClean on infomercials, but I'm guessing she turns tricks in the park down the block. I didn't have the the conviction to pull myself out of bed to see this hot mess for my own eyes, but I can only imagine she looked something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment